November has started with a bang of announcements and publications:
- “Tintri Raises the Bar for Enterprise Cloud Build on Web Services Architecture and RESTful APIs” discusses Tintri’s architecture, automation, container support, analytics, and public cloud integration. There will be a webinar on November 10th at 11 am Pacific with Kieran Harty and Steve Herrod.
- The Register’s article on Tintri’s Chatbot , automation, cloud, and container support talks about Tintri’s Web Services approach that makes everything API-accessible which makes automation , container support, public cloud integration, and chat-bot possible.
- ComputerWeekly.com published an article of “Tintri adding VMware and Flocker persistent container storage” which discusses Tintri’s container Flocker support in more detail.
- Tintri announced the release of the Python SDK (PySDK). This PySDK was used in the above mentioned chat-bot. With PySDK, Tintri will be able to integrate easier with automation platforms like OpenStack.
- Tintri published a white paper on Tintri’s vRealize Orchestrator Plugin. Now VMware’s vRealize orchestrator can manage Tintri storage. This allows scripts in vRealize to invoke Tintri management APIs.
This is just the beginning of Tintri’s cloud announcements. More will be coming in the next months. Until next time,
– Rick –