Just a quick note about the Tintri vSphere Web Client Plugin 18.104.22.168 which has been released as GA. It’s now available for download on Support Portal. This is a maintenance release that includes support for the following key features:
- SyncRepl functionality: support is available for VMstores with synchronous replication.
- vSphere Plugin version: displays the plugin version number.
- Snapshot display: snapshots older than seven days are displayed.
- IP/FQDN settings: change vCenter server IP/FQDN from the vCenter settings.
- VM protection: provides a Snapshot and replicate every minute option.
- vCenter support: supports vCenter 6.5.
Here is a list of bugs that have been fixed:
|52631||Customer may be unable to use SyncVM refresh|
|50475||Customer may be unable to use the ESXi Best Practice if the host is in a non-responding state|
|45710||Web Client Plugin may not load after upgrading vCenter to vCenter 6.0u2|
|45617||Snapshot clone behavior in the Web Client Plugin may be different from the VMstore UI when multiple datastores are involved|
|45049||VMstore may flood vCenter with alarm definitions|
|43929||Tintri IOPS, Tintri Throughput and Tintri Latency graphs may not display in the datastore Summary tab|
|43703||The delete snapshot permission may not be available for specific user roles within the Web Client|
|42901||The Web Client Plugin may hang when customers attempt to refresh a VM disk|
After going to the support download page, search for “Tintri vSphere” for the new download.
– Rick –