- Four new systemProperty APIs which allows customization of the following system properties:
- used percent alert low threshold
- used percent aler high threshold
- reserves used percent alert threshold
- use percent disable snapshots threshold
- use percent disable replication threshold
- more Datastore statistics
- snapshot space saving factor
- space savings factor including snapshot savings
For more explanations on system properties, go to the systemProperites Data Transfer Object (DTO) documentation; and for more information on the new snaphot factors, go to the DatastoreStat DTO documentation.
Currently the PowerShell Toolkit and the Python SDK do not support the system property APIs except in raw API form. See SysPropertyManger.ps1 for an example. However, the new information in the Datastore DTO is available to the Python SDK and the PowerShell Toolkit.
– Rick –